- Data storage
- Equipment placement
- Telecommunication services
- Managed Services
Virtual M1Cloud infrastructure
Virtual infrastructure (IaaS) of industrial class for corporate clients of any level based on up-to-date server network equipment and data storage systems
- Productive infrastructure made on the basis of solutions from world leaders of IT industry Hewlett Packard Enterprise, NetApp, Juniper Networks and VMware
- Compliance with the Russian and international standards in information safety
- Disaster tolerance on the basis of geographically distributed data centres in Russia and abroad
- Flexible payment system (payment upon resources consumption)
- Blade platforms HPE BLc7000 consisting of optimal number of servers with configuration allowing not to overload CPU: CPU 2 x E5-2680 (v3-v4), RAM 256-768GB PC3L-12800R, PC4-2133
- Servers with two 10 Gb/s converged network adapters allowing passage of FC and Ethernet traffic
- The servers are connected with a high speed 5-7 Tb/s data bus
- Converged network modules Virtual Connect FlexFabric optimising network connections of virtual machines.
- Network of Russian and foreign data processing centres of Tier III level to ensure work of highly-productive and business-critical services
- Individual solutions according to the client requirements optimising the cost of services use
- Support of Stack Group competence centre during implementation of complex IT projects
- Free solutions testing
- Guaranteed SLA compliance
- Detailed reports on actually consumed resources, reports on incidents and applied funds
- Risk insurance
- Geo-distributed data centres in Russia and abroad with availability level at least 99.982%
- Synchronous and asynchronous data replicating at the level of storage systems, virtual machines, applications ensuring maximum availability level of information systems
- Professional team working in the industry for more than 10 years
- One operational IT and technical support desk 24/7 in Stack Group data centres and partner data processing centres
- Maintenance by own engineering services during the whole service provision term
- TOP-lines of technical support from vendors under programme 4 hours 24/7/365 with physical replacement of infrastructure components
- Assurance of physical and information safety at all levels of virtual data centre architecture
- Management from any point of the world via console vCloud Director, allowing to create during several minutes virtual machines of random configurations and networks with given parameters without service interruption
- Operative change of the consumed resources depending on the business tasks (increase or decrease depending on the season, demand, peak loads)
- Consumption of information systems as service with payment for fixed volume or for actually consumed resources according to the change in the volume of required capacity of computational resources
- Combination of production of private, corporate and public cloud
- Service in the single window mode
- Access to the world services via partner platform Equinix Cloud Exchange to connect in several minutes to more than 500 cloud providers abroad including Amazon Web Services, IBM Softlayer, Microsoft Azure and other
- Recourse volume optimisation based on the results of tests and setting of the virtual data centre according to optimal requirements
"By way of completing this form, by my own will and in my interests I give my consent to Stack Group, Limited Liability Company (OGRN 1137746371487) located at the address: 125319, Moscow, 6 Bolshoi Koptevsky Proyezd, premise IV, room 16, for the processing of my personal data for the purpose of communication with potential consumers of services and the products of the company.
My personal data, in respect of which this consent is being given, includes last name, first name, patronymic, job position, contact telephone number, e-mail address, company name.
Actions with my personal data, for which I give this consent, include, without limitation: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage in the personal data information system, clarification (update, modification), extraction, use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data using automation aids or without the use of such aids, and other actions stipulated by the applicable legislation of the Russian Federation and required for the implementation of the aforementioned purpose of processing, as well as the transfer of personal data to any third parties, to which Stack Group, LLC, transfers the respective personal data in order to achieve the aforementioned objectives, subject to ensuring safety by these persons as to the aforementioned personal data, including their cross-border transfer to the countries that are parties to the Convention of the Council of Europe on the protection of private individuals with regard to automatic processing of personal data.
The Consent shall be valid for five years and shall terminate upon the occurrence of any of the following events: withdrawal of the consent to the processing of personal data, implementation of the objectives of personal data processing, upon expiration of the timeframes for personal data processing.
The fact of confirmation of the aforementioned is the mark in the field "Consent to the processing of personal data" before sending the data from the form".