- Data storage
- Equipment placement
- Telecommunication services
- Managed Services
We offer services of the Modular Data Vault based on SATA, SAS and SSD disks and operating under FCP and iSCSI protocols powered by one of the best data storage solutions for virtualization environments – high-performance Hewlett Packard Enterprise 3PAR of 74xx and 84хх product lines.
- All components of the solution are redundant and have no single point of failure.
- Use of SSD cash to accelerate read operations of slower disks.
- The capability of using tearing mechanism to allocate data at disk arrays of various types: SAS (~45%), SATA (~50%), SSD (~5%).
- Virtual server migration without service interruption and with minimal overhead costs using Dynamic Optimization mechanism.
- Disk space virtualization to achieve maximum performance and cost reduction with the use of RAID-5 and RAID-6fail protection mechanisms. •
- Special organization of low-level data storage for minimizing disk array rearrangement time in the event of disk failure.
- Capability of aggregation of all-flash arrays with variable disk type arrays into a federation to allow seamless inter-array load balancing.
- Guaranteed allocation of predetermined disk space within the framework of Priority Optimization mechanism with the preset IOPS performance and the latency within virtual infrastructure based on all-flash arrays.
- Use of Peer Persistence functionality to arrange a disaster-proof cluster based on two Moscow data centers and automation of inter-site switching without the need for additional solutions, such as VMware Site Recovery Manager.
An opportunity to use the Data Vault both as part of virtual infrastructure and as a stand-alone service is offered.
"By way of completing this form, by my own will and in my interests I give my consent to Stack Group, Limited Liability Company (OGRN 1137746371487) located at the address: 125319, Moscow, 6 Bolshoi Koptevsky Proyezd, premise IV, room 16, for the processing of my personal data for the purpose of communication with potential consumers of services and the products of the company.
My personal data, in respect of which this consent is being given, includes last name, first name, patronymic, job position, contact telephone number, e-mail address, company name.
Actions with my personal data, for which I give this consent, include, without limitation: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage in the personal data information system, clarification (update, modification), extraction, use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data using automation aids or without the use of such aids, and other actions stipulated by the applicable legislation of the Russian Federation and required for the implementation of the aforementioned purpose of processing, as well as the transfer of personal data to any third parties, to which Stack Group, LLC, transfers the respective personal data in order to achieve the aforementioned objectives, subject to ensuring safety by these persons as to the aforementioned personal data, including their cross-border transfer to the countries that are parties to the Convention of the Council of Europe on the protection of private individuals with regard to automatic processing of personal data.
The Consent shall be valid for five years and shall terminate upon the occurrence of any of the following events: withdrawal of the consent to the processing of personal data, implementation of the objectives of personal data processing, upon expiration of the timeframes for personal data processing.
The fact of confirmation of the aforementioned is the mark in the field "Consent to the processing of personal data" before sending the data from the form".