- Data storage
- Equipment placement
- Telecommunication services
- Managed Services
The service as to the provision of object-based vault is implemented on the basis of Hewlett Packard Enterprise Scality solution, the architecture of which allows for storing virtually unlimited volume of unstructured data (exabytes of data and trillions of objects)as an integrated system and provides guaranteed performance and uninterrupted availability even in cases of geographical decentralization
- Fully parallel and POSIX-compatible file system
- Support of NFS v3 protocol with Kerberos authentication, support of quotas and standard file locking.
- Support of SMB 2.0 protocol (based on Samba 3.5 and later).
- Support of LINUX FUSE and REST compatibility.
- iCAS NFS, SMB and SOAP compliance validated by over 95 application developers globally.
- REST API совместимое с протоколом Amazon S3 и поддержкой Microsoft Active Directory, AWS AIM, AWS Signature v2 и v4.
- Нативный API Scality REST.
- OpenStack Swift API (object storage) supporting SWIFT data storage policies.
- OpenStack Cinder API (volumes).
- OpenStack Glance API (images).
- OpenStack Manila API (file storage).
- NFS v3
- Configurable policies at the object level.
- Replication of up to 6 copies at the object level and at the level of geographically distributed solution elements.
- Architecture component failure recovery mechanisms.
- Scalable and completely failsafe p2p RING architecture based on native object storage architecture.
- Integrated Scale-Out-File-System (SOFS) supporting POSIX semantics.
- Unique native distributed data base providing full support of key data parameters, file system metadata and POSIX methods.
- Unlimited namespace.
- Unlimited object capacity.
- Unlimited number of stored objects (including multi-object upload for AWS S3 REST API).
- Concurrent file, object and OpenStack interface access.
"By way of completing this form, by my own will and in my interests I give my consent to Stack Group, Limited Liability Company (OGRN 1137746371487) located at the address: 125319, Moscow, 6 Bolshoi Koptevsky Proyezd, premise IV, room 16, for the processing of my personal data for the purpose of communication with potential consumers of services and the products of the company.
My personal data, in respect of which this consent is being given, includes last name, first name, patronymic, job position, contact telephone number, e-mail address, company name.
Actions with my personal data, for which I give this consent, include, without limitation: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage in the personal data information system, clarification (update, modification), extraction, use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data using automation aids or without the use of such aids, and other actions stipulated by the applicable legislation of the Russian Federation and required for the implementation of the aforementioned purpose of processing, as well as the transfer of personal data to any third parties, to which Stack Group, LLC, transfers the respective personal data in order to achieve the aforementioned objectives, subject to ensuring safety by these persons as to the aforementioned personal data, including their cross-border transfer to the countries that are parties to the Convention of the Council of Europe on the protection of private individuals with regard to automatic processing of personal data.
The Consent shall be valid for five years and shall terminate upon the occurrence of any of the following events: withdrawal of the consent to the processing of personal data, implementation of the objectives of personal data processing, upon expiration of the timeframes for personal data processing.
The fact of confirmation of the aforementioned is the mark in the field "Consent to the processing of personal data" before sending the data from the form".