- About company
- Technical support
Telephone: +7 (495) 980-6002
All data centers employ shifts of technical experts providing maintenance of all engineering facilities. Control rooms enable the 24/7 monitoring of customers’ equipment and vital systems of the data centers.
We value our customers’ time and provide quickest possible solutions of any arising problems. Handling of a request takes no more than 15 minutes, any time of day.
- Activities of admission and checkout of customer equipment
- Customer servicing (remote hands, interconnections, equipment diagnostics and troubleshooting, etc.)
- Online monitoring of characteristics of services provided to our customers
- Management of internal works performed in data centers
- Customer notification
- Supplying of accessories (patch cords, power cables, slide rails, plugs, etc.)
- Processing of customer requests
- Customer Support Center (CSC) Crew
- Engineering and Technical Center (ETC) Crew
- Service Support Center (SSC) Crew
Automated Activities Control System (AACS)
AACS is a corporate information system intended for management of engineer system mission request flow in the data centers, as well as their centralized control. Visually, it is a display panel reflecting current schedule and main characteristics of missions and their current status information.
AACS performs the following functions:
- Displays comprehensive information on the works performed (timescale, scope, location, crew member contact data, process charts, etc.)
- Creates, stores and edits work requests and prepares sub-tasks
- Coordinates the activities involving any required number of stakeholders
- Notifies the participants by way of using automated notifications