- Stack Group took part in the Forum Innovation Technologies as Business Transformation Method
Stack Group took part in the Forum Innovation Technologies as Business Transformation Method
Stack Group took part in the Forum Innovation Technologies as Business Transformation Method (organiser Thomson Reuters) where in the discussion "Epoch of Cloud Technologies: Projection into the Future", Vladimir Lebedev, Business Development Director, spoke about opportunities of cloud services for geographically distributed business.
"Globalisation of IT services allows the Russian business to go beyond the geographical borders and work at international markets consuming from IT clouds worldwide physically being in Moscow. Stack Group can provide immediate access to a number of foreign service providers and ensure connection of distributed information systems in the speed channels", said in his presentation Vladimir Lebedev.
The discussion focused on up-to-date trends in cloud technologies. The participants discussed transmission from local virtual infrastructures to global, key prerequisites of appearance of distributed cloud services, concept of multi-cloud and influence of legislative standards in different countries and cloud opportunities for innovations.
Both cloud technologies consumers and providers participated in the discussion:
- Richard van Wageningen, General Director of Orange Business Services,
- Richard Johns, Head of Enterprise Capabilities GGO Thomson Reuters,
- Maxim Kryuchkov, Head of Administration of Financial Instruments Operations Automation of VTB Capital,
- Andrey Popov, IT Director of Raiffeisen,
- Mikhail Khlavna, IT Director of IT Invest
The discussion moderator was Andrey Lukashenkov, Enterprise Development and Partnerships Manager Thomson Reuters.